- Fits on beds of width: 80/90/100/120cm
- Automated 10-minute tilt cycle timeVery gentle action, almost imperceptible to the user
- Very gentle action, almost imperceptible to the user
- Whisper quiet pump, for no user disturbance
- Compatible to work with alternating air mattresses
- Weight guide: up to 320kg / 50 stone
- Warranty: 5 years
- Improved tissue viability for the healing & prevention of pressure sores
- Prevents pressure points developing at vulnerable sites
- Continuous movement to promote improved blood and lymph flow
- Can speed up discharge from hospital, as a less comprehensive home care package is required
- Extends the time between turns due to CLRT (good results with MS and MND patients)
- A better night’s sleep for improved wellbeing for user and partner / carer.
- Lower care costs; not so frequent care visits, especially at night
- Enables use of clients existing mattress, or use of a mattress from the Equipment Loan Store
- Easy on/off controls for multiple care staff situations
The KomfiTilt CLRT system gently tilts the user L/N/R to relieve any pressure points developing. It is placed on the bed frame under the mattress and is operated on an independent power and pump supply:
- Fits on any bed (underneath the mattress)
- Can be used with foam and alternating air cell mattresses
- Can be used with profiling beds. Back angle adjustment, Trendelenburg / Anti-Trendelenburg, Knee break
When switched on, the KomfiTilt inflates to 20-25 degrees to provide offload of pressure points and redistribution of body weight loadings then proceeds through left-neutral-right function on an automated 10 minute cycle time. The KomfiTilt CLRT comes with a unique auto-deflate CPR function on switch off.
The Vikta Komfitilt is the perfect product to help NHS Trusts and Care Providers reduce costs and help patients return home.