- Comfortable and lightweight to wear
- Totally offloads the heel, even when using a profiling bed knee brake
- Especially effective for users that move in the bed, as it stays attached providing constant relief
- Multi-person use (not single patient use)
- Helps prevent foot-drop and foot rotation
- Easy to clean in a hospital environment
- Fits most leg sizes
- Provides full leg support when side lying
- Pre-inflated to a calibrated pressure for maximum comfort and support, whilst providing the offload for healing.
- Easy tie-tapes with a protective tongue to fasten the boot so that it stays securely on the users leg.
- Air-flow design for air ventilation around the leg
- Infection control compliant
- No valves, eliminating any pressure point risk and infection ingress risk
- Suitable for all healthcare environments
- Flexible, tactile, comfort material